Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 9

Nighttime went well as usual for me. I've always been extremely nocturnal, and so staying up at night has always been pretty easy. On the other hand, I'm definitely NOT a morning person, and this was evidenced by this morning. The 5:50-9:30 session was not bad, just tired. After 9:50 I was even more tired upon getting up. Fortunately I had a meeting, so I didn't have to work to stay up. 1:30pm was harder still, and it was difficult to stay awake. The temptation is very strong to go back to bed. Even stronger to just sit down on the couch for a little. I know exactly what happens if I do sit down though. I HAVE to be standing or walking. Even leaning on things is a big no no.

All this being said, it is still much easier to deal with than being a zombie. This is at least doable. The most challenging thing is not to relax right after you get up from bed, or you will fall asleep. I've noticed that usually, the temptation to go to bed dissapates in about half an hour (even though you may still be tired). As I write this at 4pm, I am very tired and looking forward to my nap, and knowing (hoping) that I will be much better this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment