Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 28

Well, it's almost been a month now. I still wouldn't say I'm completely adapted, but probably ~85% adapted. I say this because I still have periods of tiredness. Seem to mainly be during the 5:30am - 9:30am cycle, although it only seems to be for maybe an hour or 2. Also I continue to have bouts of oversleeps, but usually only for around an hour. It seems that no matter how many alarms I set for the 5:30am, I sleep right through them about every 2 or 3 days. I am trying to figure out something else that will get me up during that time.

Aside from this morning bout, things have been quite awesome! Full of energy for the rest of the day...so much so that I sometimes forget about the nap until the last minute. Definitely don't feel like I need them and go to bed wide awake. Somehow I still fall asleep fairly quickly. For the last couple of days, I've noticed that my 5:30pm nap seems to be especially refreshing, like I slept for several hours. I even woke up prior to the alarm going off during both of those naps. I really hope it will eventually feel like that for all of them. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment