Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 10

Well day 10 started out decently enough, but I had a major mishap at my 5:30am. I woke up just fine, but after getting out of bed, I thought it would be nice to just rest until the next alarm which was in 5 minutes. Big Mistake! Ended up sleeping till around 9:30, woke up, realized what I had done, and then went back to sleep for another 3 hours. This was so incredibly frustrating, as I felt like I had been doing such a good job. It didn't occur to me until much later that this may have been because I had to delay a nap by an hour a few cycles earlier. I kind of doubt it, but it is something to note in case I discover a pattern. If I delay a nap and I oversleep the next day, I will know that delaying the nap was the base cause.

Anyways, I continued on with the schedule, even though I didn't sleep during the next cycle. One nice thing was the fact that I felt totally refreshed and recharged, versus the last time I overslept, which caused me to become worse than a zombie. I am sure this will set me back some, and it sucks not having a clue how much, or when the adaptation will be over.

Oh well...on to day 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment