Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 15 - BEST DAY YET!!!

Day 15 (Monday)
Starting the beginning of this day (which I consider starting after my 1:30am) I actually started getting productive. Up until this point, my productivity has been very low: from zero productivity to about 20% productivity at best. All of the sudden, I'm able to concentrate and focus on getting things done. Maybe not 100%, but definitely above 80%. All of my naps today I have woken up either completely refreshed, or completely refreshed within 5 min. At least a couple I have woken up before the alarm. One of the naps I woke up from with another 5 min to spare, so I went back to sleep...it felt so good to be able to do that. I do still feel like sleeping when my first alarm goes off, and I still battle the temptation to sleep until the next alarm. But I know the potential consequences of that and don't want to take the chance. Once I'm standing though, I'm good. Aside from some minor sleepiness in the mornings during my low period, I was great. I got a huge amount of work done, got my teeth cleaned, got a haircut. If every day went like this, I'd be thrilled. But supposedly it gets even better!!!

No dreams for previous 2 days. Also none of the weird psycadelic effects that other people claim they experience, such as time distortion. The days (and nights) seem perfectly natural for me. I think it might be due to the fact that my body clock was already seriously screwed up to begin with, and I very typically spent many of my nights awake and doing stuff, and sleeping during a good portion of the normal day. So perhaps I'm just already used to it. Also, I very rarely dreamed before, and so even a few dreams in this short period of time is significant for me.

Well, my 1:30am is coming up, and I'm starting to feel a little sleepy, so until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, looks like you started the same time I did. Looks like your schedule is coming along well. Check out my blog as well - http://qillab.blogspot.com/. Good luck stayign awake!

    ReplyDelete