Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 29

Well, the first nap of the day (1:30am) I ended up laying awake the whole time. Wasn't tired in the least. I've also noticed that I have had problems before at this time going to sleep, although usually I still fall asleep at some point. I realized this might be why I have so many problems with my 5:30am. It's like I skipped a nap. I am planning on inserting a nap at 3:30am to see if this helps. Crossing my fingers.

UPDATE:
My theory worked! I slept like a baby at my 3:30am, and I just woke from my 5:30am feeling the most refreshed I ever have for a 5:30am nap. Feeling pretty darn good right now!!!

UPDATE2:
Almost a perfect day. The entire morning I was not tired in the least. I was extremely productive. In addition to getting a lot of regular work done, I also cleaned the kitchen and did a load of laundry. My 1:30pm nap gave me another nice long dream. Everything was perfect up until around 8:30pm, when I began to feel increasingly tired. This was a first, as I normally experience this in the morning and never at night. I had a hard time getting out of bed after my 9:30pm nap, and I was quite sleepy (also a first). I went back to work, and I had a series of micronaps from around 10:30pm - 12:30pm. I don't remember struggling to keep awake at this time, I think I just caught myself several times waking up. All of this very wierd, as this is usually one of my most productive times. I suspect that this might stem from the fact that I had a rather large dinner earlier this evening. Much larger than I normally eat. It is possible that this had something to do with it. Let's hope so at least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment