Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 7

Day 7 was pretty awesome! All of my naps were on time, and I was full of energy for the most part. There was about a 1.5 hour period that was rough, from around 12pm-1:30pm. I wouldn't say I was a zombie by any means, but I definitely had to stand and keep moving to keep myself from falling asleep. Man, the time goes by so amazingly slow during those periods! After the nap, I was awesome again. Still no dreams. In the evening we had a party to go to, and it would take up about 3 nap cycles. The first nap I had to take in the car with 3 other people in there and talking. I downloaded the polynaps for just this occassion. I don't know how much/or if I got any sleep during that one, but I was fine afterwards. I ate dinner and later partied like normal...I'm a complete freak on the dance floor. I left in the middle to take my 9:30 nap. I overslept by 5 or ten minutes cause I didn't hear the alarm, but fortunately my wife woke me up. That one was a good sleep, and I was full of energy just a few minutes after waking, and back to hard core dancing. Someone even stopped me and asked how I had so much energy to dance as hard and as long as I do!! My 1:30 nap was also nice. Left shortly after, and I drove home, which I wasn't originally planning to do, but my wife was super tired, whereas I was chock full of energy. I just can't believe I haven't had a normal nights sleep in nearly a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment