Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 7

Ok, so far, off to a good start. I was very worried that the 1:30am lack of sleep would affect my next nap. It didn't...I got up immediately, and it wasn't that bad. I've been dreading this morning for the rest of the day yesterday, but after getting up, I started making oatmeal, and I ate while catching up the rest of the blog entries. Let's see how that goes...



Wow! My 5:50am-9:30am cycle has been awesome! I feel totally energized, and actually got a few things done (including this blog). I went in to this cycle expecting it to be hell, and look what happened! Knock on wood...let's see how 9:50am-1:30pm goes.



One thing that has had me concerned is the fact that I still haven't had any dreams yet. It seems like most people start having dreams around day 5. This might however be attributable to the 3rd day oversleep, so my day 7 might actually be more like day 4. I am SOOOO looking forward to the dreams, and probably more importantly, the feeling of sleeping for a couple of hours instead of the 20min I am actually getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment